Thursday, September 13, 2012

High School Is Hell

“Everybody at school today: Omg it’s suicide awareness day you’re all so beautiful, nobody should have to go through that, I don’t understand how anybody could be made to feel like that.

Everybody at school normally: Ew she’s so fat 
Everybody at school normally: Why would you cut yourself lol emo 
Everybody at school normally: Oh you want to kill yourself? Attention seeker
Everybody at school normally: Stupid slut I hope you die 
Everybody at school normally: You’re ugly don’t even look at us”


This really has nothing to do with dieting, but I love it because it's so true. Also reminds me of the movie World's Greatest Dad and what a hivemind high school is.

In high school I was simultaneously invisible and horribly picked on (which sounds impossible, but that’s the best way I can think to describe it). Now I’m pretty happy though, so that’s what matters. Well, that and the fact that I’m thinner and more successful than most of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment